9171598 Sample Information Importer
455 E Grand Ave South San Francisco, CA 94080
- The purpose of this role is to import sample data information working with vendors, clinical study and research resources, external labs and CROs responsible personnel.
- This role supports Sample Information Managers locally and globally in sample request tasks and related activities.
- Responsible for importing and managing external lab data into BRM databases based on the set up plan from Sample Information Managers and according to sampling design and planning
- Responsible for resolving external data related issues in adherence to sample information standards and compliance, to ensure sample data integrity is not compromised
- Responsible for coordination and resolution of data file related issues directly with BRM vendors and CROs
- Responsible for communication and follow up for sampling issue resolution
- In consultation with Sample Information Manager, resolves and closes sample and sample information issues. Escalates unresolved issues to Sample Information Manager.
- Previous experience with database configuration and set up, data importation / data entry or bioinformatics
- Knowledge of the collection, processing, storage requirements for different sample types
- Previous experience working with biological samples and associated LIMS and other electronic sample tracking systems is a plus
- Proven ability to understand customer needs and deliver to expectations
- Detail oriented with the ability to work independently and manage multiple competing priorities
- Ability to communicate clearly and demonstrate problem solving capabilities
- Experience in communication with vendors, customers and peers
- Prior experience in working virtually with distributed teams and individuals
- Pharmaceutical/biotech industry experience is a plus
A life science BSc or equivalent is preferred but not required.