SUN IDM Developer (Waveset 7.X) W2 ONLY 7441383
South San Francisco, CA
W2 ONLY 5 Month Contract
Must Have Skills:
· SUN Identity Manager (Waveset 7.x). 5+ years exp.
· Sun Xpress scripting language – Required 5+ years exp.
· Java/J2EE Required 5+ years exp.
· XML Technologies – Required 2+ years exp.
· LDAP – Highly Desired 3+ years exp.
· Oracle Database – Highly Desired 5+ years exp.
· Understand Client’ s business needs and enable solutions using SUN Identity Manager (Waveset 7.X) product.
· Design and enable consistent provisioning and de-provisioning of user account across various internal and external systems.
· Develop, configure and deploy adapters and connectors with various systems and databases for the purpose of creating, reading, updating, and deleting user attributes and accounts from the incorporated systems and databases.
· Develop, configure and deploy Custom Workflows.
· Deploy and integrate new technologies into the current SUN IDM environment.
· Support SQA testing for above functions
· Create deployment plans and attend code reviews
· Attend team meetings as needed
· Be present or available for software deployments
· 5+ years of experience with SUN Identity Manager (Waveset 7.x).
· Has delivered and deployed a number of IDM solutions using SUN Identity Manager (Waveset.7.x)
· In depth knowledge and hands on experience in: LDAP (openLDAP and SunOne Directory Server), SAML, Active Directory, J2EE, JAVA, JMS, XML, SOAP, REST, Oracle DB, Solaris, and WebLogic technology Stack.
· Experienced in Information Security Technologies and Industry best practices.
· Experience in automating user account and group membership creation, excellent organization, communication, and analytic skills.
· BS Comp. Science, MCSE, CCIE
· Good time management skills
· Good communication skills which will facilitate working with people at remote locations
· Ability to work on multiple tasks throughout the day
· Flexibility to adjust to changing needs
· Ability to understand and decipher customer needs
· Should be self-starter with strong analytical and problem solving skills
· Good verbal and written communication skills