Project Coordinator II W2 ONLY 7439381/7439324/7439306
South San Francisco, CA
W2 ONLY 6 Month Contract
Under the direction of the Head of PTD Business Services in South San Francisco, the candidate will support the Global Pharma Technical Development (PTD) Business Operations group, primarily working on small projects and helping to manage leadership team meetings.
This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast paced environment, would like to broaden their knowledge of drug development, experience supporting a global organization, increase their knowledge of various functions within PTD, and gain exposure to global senior leaders within PTD.
The candidate will be primarily responsible for building the 2018 PTD Playbook, reporting for leadership team meetings, and helping to plan, organize and facilitate key events.
· Help to plan and organize small projects for Business Operations
· Prepare agendas for leadership team meetings, recording and publishing meeting minutes and action items, and following up with leaders on their action item status.
· Facilitate and organize key events, and help to prepare materials for key events
· Help to prepare communications
· Help to prepare PowerPoint presentations
· Must be able to work effectively both as a team member and independently.
· Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to prioritize, multi-task, and work with minimal supervision in a team environment
· Demonstrate the ability to quickly synthesize information
· Possess excellent computer skills and proficiency in PowerPoint
· Possess excellent written and oral communication skills in order to effectively communicate in a global, cross-functional team setting
· Be comfortable with senior-level communications and interactions