Business Systems Analyst W2 ONLY 7439952
South San Francisco, CA
W2 ONLY 14 Month Contract
- Subject matter expertise in managed markets, payer and provider reimbursements, pricing and market access strategy for the biopharmaceutical industry
- Individual will work as a liaison of the project team in engaging and understanding business analytical needs and translating them to the project team for development
- Individual will provide oversight to ensure the development team understands the requirements
- Individual will work closely with the Tech lead and provide industry knowledge in the Payer Analytics landscape
- Individual will have the ability to conduct some data analysis independently
- Individual should have good communications skills
- Solid knowledge of healthcare data (claims, EMR, registries) is required. Specifically for Symphony Health, DRG, Truven, Zitter, Fingertip Formulary, IMS, etc.
- Experience with formulary and coverage policy data for infused products.
- Experience working on healthcare systems (authorizations, membership, referrals, eligibility, provider, etc.) with understanding of medical terminology, PBM and payer concepts.
- Demonstrate understanding of assumptions and the process used to develop them. Incorporate understanding of data sources in the recommendation and implementation of appropriate business decisions.
- Understanding of regulatory compliance issues is preferred
- A skilled consultant, experienced in qualitative research methods, analytical methods, leadership level meeting facilitation, and strategy development.
- An experienced client engagement leader, able to build enduring client relationships and expand company presence in key accounts, and drive repeat business.
- A flexible team player and who works confidently and persuasively in a multicultural environment
- Effective leader able to manage individuals and teams in addition to working well collaboratively with peers both within and across business units.
- Focused track record in the pharmaceutical industry, with strong insight into the commercial planning and pricing, reimbursement and access processes.
Experienced (10+ years) strategy consultant in Payer/PBM landscape and competitive intelligence & analysis