Business Manager II W2 ONLY 7440066
New York, NY
W2 ONLY 8 Month Contract
Job Scope / Summary:
The Clinical Program Execution (CPEx) Manager will serve as the key support for the Global Head of CPEx with respect leading the coordinating and planning of CPEx business activities. This is a member of the CPEx leadership team and will be responsible for a range of business operational activities aimed at ensuring CPEx optimized performance .
Job Primary Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
· Operational and project management of the agenda of key CPEx meetings including the monthly Clinical Resources meeting, weekly LT meeting and all hands CPEx monthly meeting. Documentation of meeting outputs, recommendations and follow up on action items.
· Lead and coordinate preparation of the monthly CPEx Study Reports. Organization and delivery of presentations for monthly Study Review Meetings. Documentation of meeting outputs, recommendations and follow up on action items with teams.
· Leading the planning of other CPEx business activities including F2F meetings.
· Assist with coordination of resource planning across DTAs for CPLs and SLs and clinical operations budget.
· Coordinate participation on workstreams and initiatives across DTAs.
· Coordinate and follow up traveling request .
· Work with SP&CO and BOM groups to ensure timely organization and coordination of CPEx deliverables related to eSPC related activities such as DP1/DP2 meetings and eSPC clin ops update slides for eSPC clinical agenda items.
- The successful candidate will be a well-organized, creative, self-motivated individual with exceptional presentation, written, and oral communication skills.
- Bachelor’ s Degree required; MBA or other advanced degree strongly preferred. Undergraduate and/or post graduate background in the biological sciences is preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in drug development in pharma or biotech. Clinical operations experience is highly desirable.
- Strong project management and multi-tasking skills.
- Proven capability to interact with all levels of the organization in a professional manner.
- Possess ability to think independently, creatively, and purposefully while managing multiple projects and deliverables.
- Possess strong analytical and business skills, with proven ability to develop a range of creative solutions to business challenges.
Skills and ability:
- understands the impact of own actions and programs across the business.
- good at developing the processes necessary to get things done, knows how to organize people and activities, and knows what to measure and how to measure.
- Demonstrated ability to work and unstructured and ambiguous environments.
- able to effectively collaborate in and across multiple organizations, and with stakeholders of various backgrounds and skill sets.
- Skilled in establishing a collaborative and respectful environment.
- able to define priorities and focus on areas that add value.
- Problem solver: proven experience in developing solutions, with extensive hands on experience in global drug development.