Assistant IT Project Manager I W2 ONLY 7334187
South San Francisco, CA
W2 ONLY 12 Month Contract
The Assistant IT Project Manager is responsible to help Lead Project Manager with the successful planning, design, execution, monitoring, control and closure of a Identity and Access Management project.
Smart go-getter with a can-do attitude required to drive decisions and ensure project team is successful.
MUST have 2 year of Project Management experience or 5 years of Project Coordination experience
Solid planning, risk management, dependency tracking skills required.
Maintain project Action Item log
- Track status updates of pending AI’ s for project deliverables
- Lead review sessions in project team meetings
- Follow up with team to provide most up to date details for open items nearing
- Provide PM updates when AI have the potential to impact workstream delivery.
- Note taking
- Provide detailed notes for project meetings, identifying AI’ s from the sessions.
- Publish out to participants
- RAID Log
- Work with PM, Techlead, workstream leads to track and maintain project Risks, Assumptions, Issues, and Dependencies.
- Maintain log in a centralized repository
- Project Schedule
- Work with PM & Workstream leads to create, track and maintain schedules for project stream milestones and deliverables
- Maintain in smartsheets
- Project Deliverable Documentation
- Track documentation that will be delivered by the project
- Prepare for signature workflow
- Lead documentation review cycles
- Set up review sessions with contributing members as necessary
- Participate in the creation of these documents as necessary.
- Prior Experience with Clarity Project, Smartsheet, google drive
BS degree in Architecture or Engineering