ATM Auditor W2 ONLY 7308175
San Ramon, CA
W2 ONLY 10 Week Contract
This is a 10 week project out of San Ramon, CA with two weeks traveling and working in Omaha Nebraska.
ATM experience is a must.
Would like a technical person instead of an operations person
Audit experience is a huge plus.
Reviewing and managing ATM’ s
Test Cases with ATM’ s
Working with Third Party Vendors.
PCI-DSS is a huge plus
The consultant will be a part of the review and audit team for the banks audit of their ATM systems. The manager would like this individual to come in as the technical person with ATM experience. The ATM’ s are being managed in a patch with a third party system. This is on the security side of things to help protect the network
Candidate will help on five deliverables of a 10 week time. The person running the group is in Omaha and the consultant will travel to Omaha for two different weeks during this 10 week process.
• Experienced in reviewing or managing ATM (Automated Teller Machine) related technology processes
• Ability to develop and execute test plans to review and validate security, change management, and configuration management of ATMs
• Working knowledge of ATM hardware and software from various vendors including Diebold and NCR
• Experience with compliance standards such as PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) is a plus
• Ability to identify gaps in existing ATM management, administration, or security processes and to accurately document the evaluation work and conclusions in a concise and complete manner
Possibly 2-weeks travel to Omaha